We now use a 3D digital scanner and no longer need to take impressions for Invisalign. Ask if you are a good candidate for Invisalign!
Living with Invisalign
One of the best things about Invisalign® is the minimal impact it has on your everyday life. Since the aligners are so comfortable, you should be able to wear them for the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day without much effort.
What are the benefits of aligners?
The greatest attraction of Invisalign for most patients is the fact that the aligners themselves are virtually invisible. People often find it difficult to tell you’re having treatment – if they notice at all. But there are plenty of other benefits too, including:
- They are removable, which means you can take them out to eat and drink.
- They are easy to clean, and because you can take them out, it’s easy to keep your teeth clean too!
- They are comfortable as they have no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
- They don’t interfere in your lifestyle, because they can be removed for important occasions such as weddings, family photographs, important business meetings, etc.
- They get results for the majority of orthodontic problems.